Devilbiss d100 Nasal CPAP mask with headgear
The DeVilbiss D100 Nasal CPAP Mask With Headgear masks offer a cost effective mask solution for your CPAP machine and provides the wearer with optimum flexibility and comfort. Available in both a nasal and full face design, the DeVilbiss D100 Nasal CPAP Mask With Headgear feature a moulded silicone cushion and are lightweight and comfortable to wear. Well-fitting masks increase the compliance of treatment and the overall effectiveness in the improvement of Sleep Apnoea symptoms.
The D100N nasal mask and D100F full face mask are available in three sizes and can be adjusted using the headgear strips for an optimum fit.
The tubing attachment on the DeVilbiss D100 Nasal CPAP Mask With Headgear has a 360 degree swivel with allows the user to adjust the tubing according to their preferred sleeping position, and the mask can be easily removed by unhooking the headgear from the mask frame.
D100 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear Features
- Silicone cushion available in three sizes S, M and L
- Three sizes of forehead pad are included with every mask for maximum comfort
- Full adjustable headgear
- 360 degree swivel for optimum tubing positioning
- Extremely easy to fit the mask and achieve a comfortable seal
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Latex free making it ideal for those who have allergies or latex sensitivity
- The mask is compatible with other manufacturers CPAP devices
- For single patient use only
- Replacement cushions and headgear are available for all masks in the D100 range
Easy to Clean
The mask should be cleaned after every use. To clean, simply detach the headgear and clean the mask components with warm water and mild detergent. Rinse all components thoroughly and leave to air dry. The D100 mask frame can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher.
Sizes of D100 Nasal Masks
| Product || Size |
| D100 Nasal CPAP Mask || Large |
| D100 Nasal CPAP Mask || Medium |
| D100 Nasal CPAP Mask || Small |
Mask weight (with headgear): 88 g
Weight of headgear: 31 g
Cushion and forehead pad materials: Silicone
Storage temperature: -18° C to +50° C
Storage humidity: < 85 %
Resistance at 50LPM: 0.47 cmH2O (D100N)
Lightweight and comfortable to wear, the D100 Series of CPAP masks offer cost effective flexibility and comfort to the wearer. If you have any questions about the D100 Series of CPAP masks please contact Sleep Apnoea Services on 020 7720 2266.