Therasnore Stop Snoring Mouth Guard
The Therasnore Stop Snoring Mouth Guard is one of the leading anti-snoring devices available on the market today. The Therasnore Stop Snoring Mouth Guard is one of the most effective treatments to help stop snoring and for sleep apnoea. The Therasnore is fully adjustable and has 5 settings for a comfortable and secure fit.
Features and Benefits of the Therasnore Stop Snoring Mouth Guard
- Effective treatments for snoring and sleep apnoea
- Preferred snoring solution for NHS hospitals, clinics and dentists
- Fully adjustable with 5 settings
- Simple and easy to fit
- Fits to both upper and lower teeth
- Allows breathing through the mouth
How Does the Therasnore work?
The TheraSnore Stop Snoring Mouth Guard is a clinically proven way to help stop loud snoring and mild to moderate sleep apnoea. The Therasnore Mouth Guard prevents the lower teeth and jaw from falling back during sleep giving the user a deep, restful and peaceful night's sleep. The Therasnore is a soft, small appliance that is simple and easy to fit. Simply heat the appliance once, mould it to the upper teeth, position your lower teeth in comfortably and that's it - you're ready to have a soundless night's sleep.
Who Can Use the TheraSnore Mouth Guard?
Most people can use the TheraSnore and even fit it themselves. However there are some people for whom the TheraSnore may be unsuitable:
- If you have any loose teeth or severe gum disease, please consult your dentist before fitting
- If you wear dentures then the TheraSnore must be fitted by a dentist
- If you have bridgework of veneers in the front six upper or lower teeth (not crowns), you should consult your dentis prior to fitting
- People under the age of 18 must not wear the TheraSnore