The Nozovent Nasal Dilator will helps users to snore less and in some cases stop snoring altogether as it decreases the amount on energy needed in order to breath.
The Nozovent Nasal Dilator is available in either medium or large, the medium size fits most people however the Large size is designed for people with well developed noses, the nozovent can be easily adapted at home to fit each individual nose securely and comfortably.
The Nozovent Nasal Dilator helps people breathe easier through their nose and can help to reduce and stop snoring, the nozovent expands the narrowest part of the nostrils making it easier to breathe through the nose. The resulting action of the Nozovent is that the soft palatte in the nose cannot vibrate as easily and less energy is required to breathe.
Features of the Nozovent Nasal Dilator
- Clinically tested
- Wake up refreshed
- Helps to reduce and stop snoring
- Aids easier breathing through the nose
- Suitable for people with nasal stuffiness
- Available on two sizes, Medium and Large
- Easily adapted for a secure and comfortable fit
- Suitable for people with small or collapsing nostrils
- Made from clear medical plastic (Pebax US Class VI)
How does to use the Nozovent?
- To start using the Nozovent squeeze the flat sections wings between your thumb and index finger.
- Insert one wing into each nostril by pushing it into the upper part of the nose and then anchor Nozovent by pressing the wings in place, with the large balls facing downwards towards the bottom of the nose.
- Carefully pull the intermediate section that is outside the nose to make sure the Nozovent is in place.
- Ensure that the Nozovent does not come into contact with the mucous membrane.
- The Nozovent takes a little time to get used to but with regular use most find that they forget its presence in the nose.
Tips and advice for use of the Nozovent Nasal Dilator
- To make it easier to find your Nozovent in case it falls out during the night mark the middle section with a water resistant marker pen
- It is a good idea to insert the Nozovent a little while before going to bed when you first start to use it to help you become accustomed to it
- Skin friendly tape can be used to attach the nozovent more firmly if you are a particularly restless sleeper
- The winged parts of the Nozovent can be trimmed with sharp scissor if required for a custom fit
- The nozovent should be cleaned with soap and water when necessary and can also be boiled in water if you wish