innova full face cpap mask with headgear
The Innova Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear offers the wearer unsurpassed facial comfort and skin protection. The mask features patented AIR gel and Advanced Cushion Technology (ACT) for the latest in comfort.
The Innova Series of CPAP Masks are designed to rest lightly on the face. The AIR gel gently protects the skin and the bridge of the nose to minimise necrosis and other irritants.
Wearing a CPAP mask every night can take some time to adapt to. Having a well-fitting and comfortable CPAP Mask is integral to the success of your Sleep Apnoea treatment pathway and the compliance of your treatment is greatly improved with a comfortable, correctly fitting mask.
The Innova Full Face CPAP Mask With Headgear
No one has the same facial features; with the Innova Series CPAP Masks, users enjoy a mask which can adapt and deliver features which ensure a successful therapy. The Innova Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear does this with the innovative Advanced Cushion Technology (ACT) that ergonomically adapts to unique facial features, ensuring an optimum seal without the need to over-tighten the straps, reducing discomfort, skin irritation and other air leaks.
The featured ‘Touchless Spacebar’ design eliminates the need for traditional forehead pad, eliminating a potential point for skin irritation and improving comfort. The Active Headgear Connector moves with you to maintain a good seal as you sleep. Together these features provide an innovative solution for a great night’s sleep.
Innova Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear Features
- Patented AIR gel cushion with Advanced Cushion Technology (ACT), for maximum comfort and an effective seal
- ‘Touchless’ Spacebar eliminates contact with the forehead, whilst retaining stability
- Active Headgear Connector allows an optimum fit, whilst giving the freedom to move around in the night
- Lightweight 4-point breathable headgear slides off easily with one hand with quick-release
- 360 degree rotating elbow with dual swivel for greater manoeuvrability
- Economical fixed cushion allows for easy cleaning, keeping all parts together
- Available in Full Face (featured) and Nasal in 4 size options: small, small plus (nasal only), medium, large
- Quick fit guide included
- 100% latex-free
- Lightweight and complete with leak characteristics
- The Innova mask is designed to fit all standard 22 mm CPAP device connections.
- The Innova mask is available as both a Full Face (featured) and Nasal option. It is available in 4 sizes, small, small plus (nasal only) medium and large.
- It is 100% latex free, making it ideal for those who suffer from allergies.
- It is easy to remove during the night, which means if you need to hop up the quick-release headgear enables you to easily remove and reapply the mask. You can get back to sleep quicker, wearing your mask with ease.
Innova Full Face CPAP Masks: Easy to Use
The Innova is not designed to rest on your forehead. Unlike other masks, the Innova mask is uniquely designed to eliminate contact with the forehead. You can spend more time enjoying restful sleep- the mask features a label that identifies correct positioning so you will know the headgear is the right way up. This mask is easy to fit and use, imperative in the treatment of Sleep Apnoea.
The mask, including headgear, can be cleaned in warm water using a mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly after washing and leave to air dry before use. We recommend that your mask and headgear is washed every day. Having a hygienic, clean mask and headgear to wear each night will go towards an enjoyable experience in wearing your Innova CPAP Mask.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Air Gel?
The Air gel cushion is exclusive to the Innova mask. Its lightweight, maximum comfort design makes it one of the softest gel cushions available.
| Description || Size |
| Innova Full Face Mask with Headgear || Small |
| Innova Full Face Mask with Headgear || Medium |
| Innova Full Face Mask with Headgear || Large |
Specifications at a Glance
Fully assembled mask (without headgear)
- Small: 3.85”D x 3.90”W x 6.62”H
- Medium: 3.95”D x 4.21”W x 6.75”H
- Large: 4.05D x 4.36”W x 6.75”H
- Mask without headgear: Small - 84.3g / Medium - 89.2g / Large - 93.0g
- Mask with headgear: Small - 110.9g / Medium - 115.8g / Large - 119.6g
- Headgear: 26.6 g
Resistance to air flow
- @ 50 L/min: 0.02
- @ 100 L/min: 0.15
Dead space volume (ml approx)
- Small - 155.3 ml/ Medium - 181.7 ml/ Large - 196.6 ml
- Do not expose the mask to temperatures above 140˚F ( 60˚C)
The Innova Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear offers a well-balanced, comfortable fit without undue tightness for an effective CPAP therapy. If you have any questions about the Innova Series of Face Masks, please contact Sleep Apnoea Services customer service on 020 7720 2266 and we will be able to assist.