DeVilbiss D100 Full Face CPAP Mask
The DeVilbiss D100 Full Face CPAP Mask has been designed to give both highly effective and completely comfortable nocturnal treatment to sufferers of Sleep Apnoea.
Lightweight, the DeVilbiss D100 Full Face CPAP Mask features a moulded silicone cushion that gives a fully sealed fit for optimum comfort and treatment, while it's tubing attachment has a full 360 degree swivel for ease of wear and movement.
A blend of ergonomic design and fantastic affordability makes the DeVilbiss D100 Full Face CPAP Mask an excellent choice for anyone looking to enjoy high performance at a low cost.
Features of the DeVilbiss D100 Full Face CPAP Mask:
- Silicone cushion available in three sizes (Small, Medium, Large)
- Three sizes of forehead pad included with every mask for maximum comfort
- Fully adjustable headgear
- 360° swivel for optimum tubing positioning
- Extremely easy to fit the mask and achieve a comfortable seal
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Latex free
Specifications of the DeVilbiss D100 Full Face CPAP Mask:
- Weight: (With Headgear) 122g (Headgear) 31g
- Material: (Cushion) Silicone (Forehead Pad) Silicone
- Storage: Temperature -18°C to +50°C
- Relative Humidity: < 85%
- Resistance: 50 LPM 0.24 cmH2O 100 LPM 0.62 cmH2O
Product Warranty and VAT Relief:
All DeVilbiss CPAP Masks come with a 6 month warranty.
All DeVilbiss products are eligible for VAT Relief provided they are purchased by an individual who meets the required criteria. Please contact our customer service team on 020 7720 2266 for help and advice on this process.
What Comes with My DeVilbiss D100 Full Face CPAP Mask?
The DeVilbiss D100 Full Face CPAP Mask comes with the following:
- 1 Full Face Mask/Cushion (Please select your size)
- 1 Headgear (Compatible with both D100 models)
- 3 Forehead Pads (in 3 different sizes)
Spare Mask Cushions and Forehead Pads are available from our online store.
How to Assemble and Use Your DeVilbiss D100 Full Face CPAP Mask:
Prepare your mask and headgear on a clean, flat surface. Identify the fastening positions on the mask at the top, around the forehead area.
Feed the velcro through these slotted fastenings and fasten the tape until the mask hangs securely from the headgear.
Place the mask on your head and begin to secure the fastenings at the bottom of the mask where they should run close to the jawline. Adjust as much as necessary to achieve a secure but comfortable fit.
Ensure that the back of the mask is in a suitable position so as not to slip down the curve of the head during wear in the night. Attach your tubing, swivelling the connection until you find the best degree of personal comfort and begin your treatment session.
What Size of the DeVilbiss D100 Full Face Mask is Best for Me?
The DeVilbiss d100 Full Face Mask comes in three sizes; Small, Medium and Large.
Please click on the image below to view the D100 sizing guide.