Rhynil Stop Snoring Spray
Rhynil Stop Snoring Spray is one of the best selling stop snoring products available today and is suitable for sufferers of nasal stuffiness, people with small or collapsed nostrils and mouth breathers.
Rhynil Stop Snoring Spray is made entirely from the natural herb Euphrasia Officinalis and helps you to stop snoring by using its astringent properties; the herbal spray is used to treat snoring caused by 'palatal flutter' and also has antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties.
Rhynil Stop Snoring Spray is very useful in countering infectious conditions in the sinuses and nasal passages and is extremely effective in reducing catarrh and has other unique properties which have a long history of treating inflammatory conditions such as allergic rhinitis. Common household items such as feather pillows, house dust mite, pet hair, perfumes, cosmetics, fabric softeners, air fresheners and insect sprays are all known to cause allergic rhinitis. The anti-inflammatory properties of Rhynil reduce the inflammation in the nasal airway and improve nasal breathing.
Features of Rhynil Stop Snoring Spray
- Safe to use
- Use twice daily
- Entirely Natural
- Extremely effective
- 35ml spray tip bottle
- Suitable for mouth breathers
- Suitable for sufferers of nasal stuffiness
- Suitable for people with small or collapsed nostrils
- Helps counter infectious sinus and nasal conditions
- Approved by British Snoring and Sleep Apnoea Association
- Can be applied to both the nose and the roof of the mouth
- Dispenses approximately 350 sprays, enough for 4 weeks' treatment
How to use Rhynil Stop Snoring Spray
- Shake the bottle.
- With the head tilted slightly backwards spray the solution twice into each nostril and twice onto the roof of the mouth. It helps to close the other nostril with your finger. Breathe in gently while spraying.
- Repeat the treatment last thing at night and first thing in the morning. It may take up to a week to obtain maximum effect.
- The pump head dispenses approximately 0.1ml per spray. do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of reach of children, use regularly for continued effect.
- Store in a temperature range of 10 - 39 degrees Celsius.
Ingredients in Rhynil Stop Snoring Spray
Rhynil contains 35ml. Ingredients: euphrasia tincture, water, citric acid, disodium orthophosphate & potassium sorbate.