flexset Gel nasal cpap mask with comfort touch
The FlexSet Gel Nasal CPAP Mask features ComfortTouch cushions and a design that is both comfortable to wear and easy to fit. The FlexSet Silicone Gel CPAP Mask features a high quality, soft touch headgear. It is adjustable and easy-fitting; it has detachable straps that allow the easy removal of the mask during the night using its integrated quick release clip.
FlexSet Gel CPAP Mask With Comfort Touch: Side View
The integrated ComfortTouch cushions reduce the retention of dust, dirt and grease; they also deliver maximum skin breathability. They are available in both gel (featured) or silicone (please see our website) options and come in various sizes to suit differing needs.
The new soft foam forehead pad adds comfort while reducing pressure and eliminating skin indentation. The built-in dual pivoting forehead rest and mask bridge offers a more comfortable fit.
The FlexSet now features a reformed exhalation port, which is manoeuvrable, allowing the control of escaping air. This also gives the added benefit of reducing noise: contributing to a more restful experience for the person undergoing CPAP and their bed partner.
Key Features of the FlexSet Gel Nasal CPAP Mask
- Interchangeable ComfortTouch cushions: available in gel (featured product)-sizes small and medium or silicone (please see our website) -sizes small, medium and large
- Latex Free
- Manoeuvrable exhalation vent: allowing the control of airflow, with reduced noise
- The Gel CPAP Mask can rotate 360° offering greater flexibility. It can also be locked into an over-the-head position.
- The featured Ultra-comfort is a soft foam fabric forehead pad that reduces pressure and eliminates skin indentation- an important consideration for those undergoing Sleep Apnoea treatment
- Detachable mask: quick release feature allows user to detach mask from forehead pad without removing the headgear
- Adjustability: dual pivoting forehead rest and mask bridge with push-button adjustability- forward and backward
- Easy movement: clipless tusk for lower headgear strap allows for easy on/off movement of the mask
- Improved fit and comfort: self-pivoting forehead support for improved fit and comfort
- The maximum pressure that the FlexSet can withstand is 60 cm H2O
- For single patient use only
ComfortTouch FlexSet Gel Nasal CPAP Mask Benefits
The new ComfortTouch mask cushion offers unique benefits over a standard silicone or gel cushion and offers the wearer a non-stick, satin texture for optimal comfort. It is the latest technology in silicone coating, and is sublimely comfortable and improves the overall mask comfort.
The gel cushions are supplied in small or medium.
FlexSet Gel Nasal CPAP Mask: Overhead Side View
FlexSet Gel Nasal CPAP Mask: Easy to Clean
- Clean your mask by hand using a mild detergent, and rinse thoroughly.
- The Cushions are interchangeable and easily replaced with detailed instructions available in the user manual.
- The FlexSet Nasal CPAP Mask is versatile and can be used with other manufacturers CPAP’s.
These masks are available in two different sizes: Normal and Small. Normal is approximately 12cm long (at the longest point) and 10.5cm wide (at the widest point). The smaller version is approximately 10.8cm long and 10.7cm wide, again at the most extreme length/width.
Normal masks should suit most users but the small is recommended if the normal size is too large.